Monday, December 1, 2008

Jingle Cross Rock - 2008





I spent this last weekend in Iowa City, Iowa racing with my team. It was the 5th annual Jingle Cross Rock Cyclocross Race. This is the biggest, baddest CX race in the midwest and it pulled racers from as far away as California.

We rented a minivan and drove down in style. Stayed at a really fancy hotel and ate delicious food all weekend. We also raced on a splendid course. It was tough, but really fun and challenging. I raced out of my category - for reasons we'll not mention here - and felt good about where I finished in the pack.

I will be posting a re-cap on another site, so I will leave a link when that is live. For now, here are a few images of the good times. Never thought I'd find myself looking forward to visiting Iowa, but from now on I will!

No comments: