Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 random images




These are all images from various going-ons in my life. I ran across them as I was reformatting media cards.

The Geo Tracker driver is making sure we all know that it is actually not a Jeep he is driving. Just another great find in the U.P. - Michigan's upper peninsula. Love that place.

The dog is Lucy, my Pit Bull Terrier. She's wearing my son's sweatshirt and is not enjoying herself nearly as much as we were. She's a great family dog - very patient with all the dumb things we do to her. Very sweet girl. Love that dog.

The kid skying through the air is my oldest son. He's been jumping bikes since he was 5 and will definitely out-ride his dad within a few years. Riding with my sons is in my top 3 favorite things to do. Love those kids.

I'll post some job images soon. I like for them to reach publication before I post images - don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments: