Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good night for a race



Thursday Night Lights happens at the Velodrome in Blaine tonight. I've been a stranger at the track this whole season. I've been racing in the dirt- when I do race at all. But tonight I will be there to cheer on my teammates and probably shoot some images.

These are two that I took while shooting for the Promo / Poster for the NCS Velodrome this year. It was a fun project. Dig these photos that did not make the cut. Soon I'll do another post showing the images that they ended up using.

The track stand superstars: Chris and Gabe. Sprint monsters: Tom and Ted.

See you at the races?

2 comments:

digger said...

Did the Velodrome poster ever get made?

tc worley said...

They did - as best I know. I am not involved with the printing and distributing. I unfortunately have not seen one around, nor do I know anyone who has... weird.

Next season perhaps?