Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New deal.


Work has been slower than I would like this last month, so I have had time to think of things, and hatch ideas. I has occurred to me that I do not shoot enough photos for the sake of fun. I want to shoot things for the pure fun of it. So, I am trying to get better at just taking a camera with me and making fun images where and when I can.

I am going to post them here as I accumulate them. It could be once a week, or twice a day - I am not sure how it will go? Whatever happens, this is the kick-off day.

Image #1 is Rod. Rod is a neighbor of mine who I met because he rides a 1942 Harley. I like old bikes and had to meet him. He is a good guy to know if you like motorcycles - he has dozens of them. Not all pristine, or even ridable, but all cool in one way or another.

This shot is Rod cruising in North Minneapolis. He will be featured in a magazine soon called Greasy Kulture. I do work for these guys every once in a while. Cool Mag, cool neighbor. I took this image while riding my motorcycle next to him. This was the kind of stuff I am referring to; the fun stuff.

Stay tuned for more images of this bike and for random photos that I will be taking per my new deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.