Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Portraits - Travis N. senior photos







I don't shoot too many seniors usually, but I had two guys, Travis and Bryan, give me a call this year telling me that they like my portraits because they did not look like "senior portraits" - I took that as a compliment. Thanks boys.


Here are Bryan's images. We shot down by St. Anthony Main - his idea. I think it worked out pretty well!
-------------------------------------------------
Here are a few of Travis that I liked. (Travis is wearing the plaid shirt) As well as owning this sweet VW, he's got a few nice bicycles as well. You're on your way, Travis!
------------------------

1 comment:

Mark and Kelly Hawkins said...

Your off to a great blogging career my friend. I love the warm light that Travis got. Sweet car too.