Friday, May 30, 2008

Kids are Cool: part 2






I've been photographing my children a lot this spring for some reason. I go in phases. You'd think that a photographer dad would be great about photographing his kids. Not so. But I am on a roll for now and wanted to post a few of the boys.

They went with me to South Dakota and Wyoming on assignments earlier this month and we had a great time. A few of the images are from Wall Drug, a cornerstone of kitch and curiosity in the western US. They got cowboy pistols and proceeded to shoot at most everything for the rest of the trip. There are way more imaginary bad guys out west by the way.

The portrait is of Boone. Jack, his older brother got his first school photo this year and it was so cute that I had to do one of Boone too.

If you are thinking of procreating and are not sure if it is for you, I suggest that it just might be. If you are into laughing and having a lot of lighthearted fun, you should get one of these! Not always easy, but always worth it. Here's to kids.

2 comments:

Judged and Jaded said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judged and Jaded said...

Very cool... Bud still needs a little convincing. :)