Thursday, January 8, 2009

Loft living




Back in the late summer I photographed a loft property that was for sale. I used to dream about owning a loft and parking my motorcycle in it - maybe even putting a climbing wall in it. It would have been a great, adventuresome bachelors pad. These days I find myself wanting to get further from downtown, not living in the heart of it. In spite of that I really enjoyed shooting this loft and it did rekindle (if slightly) that love of concrete floors and high, white ceilings.

It is (was) on the market for $300,000 and is in the warehouse district of Minneapolis - 700 block of North Washington to be more specific. If you have the jones, I imagine that there are still lofts available. And you know, there has never been a better time to buy...

2 comments:

Super Rookie said...

Is that your motorcycle in the top photo?

T.C. said...

Yes. I road it up there one evening just to take the outside shots. Good eye, Rook!