Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brinkman Russell Inc.




I know that for a lot of people, now is not a great time to gussy up the house. But if you are one of the lucky who have not yet felt the pinch of the current economy, and are considering a remodel, may I suggest calling Brinkman Russell. I have worked with these guys longer than any other client. I am proud to be associated with them too. A lot of construction companies have poor reputations for unmet expectations, ridiculous delays, or maybe even outright dishonesty and shoddy work? I have always heard positive feedback from the homeowners that hire B.R. They are perhaps the most ethical company I have ever worked with.

These are a few shots of homes they remodeled this year.

If you want to contact them, give them a call (651) 735-8367) - or visit their site: www.brinkmanrussell.com

No comments: