Friday, July 17, 2009

In hind sight...


A few months ago an advertising agency client of mine mentioned that there would be a dress code for an upcoming job. The shoot would be for a pretty formal, professional client of theirs. So, being the dork that I am, I send a few options for them - total tongue-in-cheek style. This was my favorite. It is 80's T.C. I am wearing an ostrich skin (likely fake) leather jacket with shoulder pads and oversized bicep area. Tight pants with a lot of belt loops, tight-rolled of course. A righteous turquoise, tight shirt with pink flamingos. Lastly an attempt to feather what hair I had at the time.

Amazingly the client continued plans for the shoot and has even allowed me to bid on an upcoming job! Lucky for me they have a sense of humor.

Happy Friday, everyone. Enjoy another summer weekend!

No comments: