Friday, September 11, 2009

So long summer and Beautiful bikes





It saddens me deeply to see summer go away soon. I absolutely love summer and being outside and grilling and tan. Alas...

Fall is amazing, but amazingly short here in MN, and then winter. Long, Long winter. Beautiful, yes, but so very long. So here is an image that I found and love. It says summer so well and is really simple and beautiful. I wish I knew who captured this image. Well, done, sir (or Ma'am).

And soon, so long to road bike season. I will trade my skinny tires for wider, Cyclocross tires and layers. So, here are a few nice rides to remind us of the fun of bicycling in the summer. I am not a fixie freak, but I like these bikes a lot. Gotta' say, the fixies look great - I just keep mine for the track. And I never tire of seeing pursuit bikes. Those frames are so agressive looking! Again, I did not take these, so props to those who did.

I had a good trip to Tucson, AZ this week. I was working for Everlast Climbing Industries -- my longest standing client. I will post images when I am able to.

No comments: