Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Working with a legend.


Not sure that He's actually a legend just yet, but he is to some. Jeff Riedel, a NY based photographer was here this month shooting an ad for NIKE. I was called to assist him. Please understand that I took no photos on this job - I was there to help with lighting and what not. It was really great to watch him work. We photographed a Minnesota Viking running back in the Metrodome locker room. Don;t want to give away too much info just yet. I will post an image when I see it though. The shot above is an ad Jeff did for Adidas.

It was a pretty neat experience. Do people still use the word neat? I do.

Go see his work. He's shot a lot of athletes and celebrities. You have likely seen his work before. Oh, and on top of being immensely talented, he is a gentleman to boot. Do people still say "to boot"?

Jeff's Site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.