Friday, May 8, 2009

I lied, and more Velodrome.


Well, I didn't so much lie as spread a rumor. Escapes (NY Times travel) will continue, but will do so in a shrunken form and will be located in another section of the paper. So, it will not be the same, but will not actually go away. So, please forgive my hasty comments about its disappearance.

Also, I shot the National Sports Center Velodrome promotional stuff this last Sunday afternoon. We had beautiful weather and cooperative volunteers and it went quite well. I do not know exactly how they will be used just yet, but it should be fun.

I got to realize a dream of mine that I have had since 2006. I was able to shoot from the back of a motorcycle while racers rode inches away from me. It was great! I loved shooting this way and it helped us create some unique images.

Here's a sample.

2 comments:

Meow said...

That turned out terrific T.C.!!
Wow!!

T.C. said...

thanks for the wow, meow.

Thanks also for coming out, you're a gem.