Friday, April 24, 2009

Velodrome Season is back!






Of all the new things I have tried in the last few years ( yoga, criterium races, archery, maple syrup-ing, blogging, to mention a few) racing on the velodrome in Blaine, MN is among my new favorite things to do. If you have never seen it, I urge you (again) to visit the velodrome on a Thursday night sometime this summer.

I will soon be neck deep in a new photo project at the track. Stay tuned for shots from that. Till then you will have to make do with these regurgitated images from last summers' Fixed Gear Classic race weekend.



Seriously now, go watch some track racing.

3 comments:

Meow said...

I will see ya' there soon!!

Skibby said...

great seeing you on the side of the road today!

tc worley said...

Always a pleasure seeing you too, Pres!